If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Norfrost Freezer, you can return it for free within 30 days by contacting your place of purchase.
- The right to cancel your order can be exercised in writing, email or by telephone (contact details can be found at the bottom of this page).
- You have 30 (calendar) days to return an item from the date you received it.
- The item must be in the same working condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- If we cannot verify your purchase via an active warranty, you may be asked to supply a receipt or proof of purchase with your return.
Once we receive your item, it will be inspected and receipted back onto our system. We will then approve the item your original method of payment will be refunded.
Typically, your refund will be processed within 48 hours of Ebac receiving your item.
Your refund could take up to 10 days to show on your statement (this may vary depending on your payment provider).
- During the term of your warranty should you experience any manufacturing defect Ebac will arrange to collect and repair it free of charge. We do require the item to be in the original packaging or something of similar quality. Once your item has been checked and repaired you will be informed of the delivery date which will be 7 days from date of collection.
Please note: Exchanges will be made like for like or a refund will be issued.
*Please note we do not offer a repairs service to any units which are 10 years or older.
- Free UK returns on all manufacturing faults reported.
Aycliffe Industrial Park
If you require any further assistance or have any questions on how to return your item, please feel free to contact us.
You can speak to a customer service representative by calling 0845 634 1392 or you can visit here to submit an enquiry online. There is also our Live Web Chat available Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm.
- The above conditions do not apply to any items purchased from our distribution partners.